Help a child in need get ready for summer camp!
Many of the children who attend Star of Hope’s Camp Good News do not know from where their next meal will come. They would never be able to purchase supplies for summer camp. Will you help give homeless children everything they need to experience a life-changing week at camp?
If you donate any of the items listed below, please drop them off by Friday, July 3 at the Transitional Living Center. and mark them Attention: Children and Youth Ministry-Camp Needs.
Contact information, maps and directions
- Children’s and Teen’s Bibles (large font)
- Insect repellent and sunscreen (large size bottles)
- Individual soap bars
- Individual deodorant tubes
- Shampoo and conditioner (large size bottles)
- Toothbrushes and large size toothpaste
- Hand and body lotion
- Medicine and first aid supplies (cold and hot packs, topical ointments, band-aids, ace bandages, tweezers, sterile gloves, thermometers, over-the-counter fever and allergy medicines, Calamine or Caladryl lotion, rubbing alcohol, peroxide, sunburn remedy, etc.)
- Large fabric laundry bags
- Large duffel bags with straps