Help a child in need get ready for summer camp!
Many of the children who attend Star of Hope’s Camp Good News do not know from where their next meal will come. They would never be able to purchase supplies for summer camp. Will you help give homeless children everything they need to experience a life-changing week at camp?
If you donate any of the items listed below, please drop them off by Saturday, May 29
at the Women and Family Development Center
at Star of Hope’s Cornerstone Community®, and mark them Attention: Children and Youth Ministry-Camp Needs.
Contact information, maps and directions
- Children’s Bibles (for ages 5-12 and for teens 13-17)
- New Bath Towels (solid color)
- New Pool/Beach Towels
- Insect Repellent
- Sunscreen (30-50 SPF)
- Body Lotion
- Aloe Vera Cooling Gel
- Travel Sized Shampoo and Conditioner
- Children and Adult Sized Toothbrushes
- Travel Sized Toothpaste
- Hairbrushes, Combs and Hair Ties
- Bottled Water
- Flashlights with Batteries
- Large Storage Containers with Wheels
- First Aid Kits (cold and hot packs, topical ointments, Band-Aids, Ace bandages, tweezers, sterile gloves, thermometers, over-the-counter fever and allergy medicines, Calamine or Caladryl lotion, rubbing alcohol, peroxide)