Accepted Donations List
We appreciate your support and donations but if at all possible, please wear a mask or face covering when dropping off donations.
- Clothing-gently used or new- men, women and children’s – Clean and free of stains and tears
- Pairs of shoes: clean, gently used or new
- New undergarments: men, women and children
- Bras and panties
- Men’s boxer shorts
- Socks and t-shirts
- Winter coats, sweaters, jackets, etc.
- Hygiene Products—new/unopened
- shampoo, deodorant, lotion, soap
- toothpaste and tooth brushes
- toilet paper and feminine napkins
- cotton balls and facial tissue
- diapers, pull-ups and wet wipes
- Bibles and educational books
- Paper goods: plates, bowls, napkins, forks, spoons & knives
- Linens–Clean, gently used or new:
- Sheets and pillow cases
- Bath towels and wash clothes
- New blankets (no bedspreads)
- Bottled water; canned goods (regular and bulk sizes)
- Unexpired, non-perishable foods
- Over the counter medications—new/unopened,
- New toys and games (no bicycles)
- Alarm clocks
To insure the health and safety of our clients, as well as make best use of our limited storage space, the following items can NOT be accepted:
- Used undergarments
- Used toys: used stuffed animals, used dolls, used toy trucks, etc.
- Partially used hygiene products
- Open, “broken seal” medical products
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware, etc.
- Mattresses, box springs, headboards, bed frames etc.
- Computers, printers and peripheral equipment
- Telephones, fax and copy machines, etc.
- Paint, charcoal, matches and other flammables
- Residential or office furniture and appliances
- TVs, radios, microwaves, toaster ovens, etc.
- Christmas ornaments and other seasonal decorations
- Damaged, broken or inoperable items