2020 Chevron Houston Marathon & Aramco Houston Half Marathon
Sunday, January 19, 2020
Star of Hope is excited to announce we have been selected to be an Official Charity for the Houston Marathon 2019-2020 “Run for a Reason” program.
There are many ways you can support Star of Hope this year!
Run for Team Star of Hope!
Already registered for the Houston Marathon? Join Team Star of Hope by donating and/or fundraising! Sign up today on our Houston Marathon Charity Webpage
Registration is OPEN and there are many ways you can support Star of Hope!
- NEW Fundraising for Registration: 5K spots are available!
Fundraising for Registration entries give runners an opportunity to fundraise on behalf of Star of Hope. Fundraising minimum is $250. We will send you a confirmation email with a link to set-up your personal fundraising page online! Click here to sign up today!
- Fundraising for Registration: Half and Full Marathon spots available!
Fundraising for Registration entries give runners an opportunity to fundraise on behalf of Star of Hope. Fundraising minimum is $500. We will send you a confirmation email with a link to set-up your personal fundraising page online! Click here to sign up today!
- “HERO” Guaranteed Race Entries: Limited number available!HERO entries are guaranteed registrations into the Chevron Houston Marathon or Aramco Houston Half Marathon by making a one-time tax-deductible donation of at least $350 to Star of Hope, plus the cost of registration. Click here to sign up.
- Support a Runner!Search for the Star of Hope runner that you want to support on the Run for a Reason Webpage.
- Become a Sidewalk Squad Corporate Partner!Your company can partner with the Star of Hope Run for a Reason program by becoming a Sidewalk Squad Corporate Partner and help raise funds for Star of Hope. All opportunities include a limited amount of race entries. Click here to learn more.
As a 2020 Sidewalk Squad Corporate Partner, your company will be recognized as a prominent supporter of the Run for a Reason program through a variety of advertising, marketing and networking benefits that will be activated before, during and after race weekend. By contributing a tax-deductible donation to Star of Hope, your company’s name and logo will appear on the race course, at the pre-event EXPO, on the event website and more. All opportunities include a limited amount of race entries.
As a corporate charity donor, your company will be aligned with a 45-year community event that has become the nation’s premier winter marathon. Plus, your company’s name will be seen by more than 30,000 participants, 7,000 volunteers, 250,000 spectators and more than half a million television viewers – all while contributing a tax-deductible donation to Star of Hope. Sponsorship opportunities begin at $2,500.
- Join as a Corporate Running Team! The Corporate Running Team Program is an active way to encourage wellness, team building and charitable giving within your organization and alongside other likeminded companies. By participating in the event and fundraising on behalf of Star of Hope, a group of three or more team members will receive amenities that will enhance their race weekend experience. Click here to learn more.
Contact Jackie Skeffington Jskeffington@sohmission.org or call 713.440.5357 for more details!