Job Summary: The Distribution Center Coordinator will be responsible for processing inventory transactions via the inventory database, establishing basic inventory levels and needs and communicating to the Distribution Center Manager when the basic inventory level reaches designated levels. Additionally, the Distribution Center Coordinator shall assist the Distribution Center Manager in all day to day Distribution Center activities.
- Responsible for processing all inventory transactions (inbound and outbound) via the Inventory Database in a timely manner.
- Review demand patterns, supply of basic stock and inventory turnover to establish basic inventory levels and needs. Communicate to Distribution Center Manager when inventory levels are reaching designated levels for key inventory items so we can maintain accurate inventory levels.
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation related to inventory transactions is processed according to SOH policy.
- Check all outbound orders for accuracy and make sure that inbound deliveries are stocked and processed.
- Assists in the preparation and conducting of physical inventories on an annual basis as required.
- Coordinate all inbound and outbound transfers to the offsite Distribution Center.
- Responsible for generating inventory reports and providing a continual analysis and evaluation of inventory processes and procedures and suggesting methods to improve operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean working environment for all visitors, residents and employees ensuring that no one is injured.
- Responsible to receive and secure any cash, checks, invoices, receipts or other documentation related to donations to the SOH. Follow written protocol to document these transactions.
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Drive as assigned by the Distribution Center Manager.
- Assist the Distribution Center Manager in all day to day Distribution Center activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Skills & Experience: 3 years experience with inventory management systems preferably in a Distribution Center environment. Strong computer skills.