Careers at Star of Hope Mission
Welcome to Star of Hope Mission's employment page. Star of Hope is a ministry dedicated to transforming the lives of Houston's homeless since 1907. Click on the links below to view our current openings and complete an online application.
Childcare Teachers Job Fair
Star of Hope Mission - Hope Center
6897 Ardmore St. Houston, TX 77054
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 from 10:00am-2:00pm
Applicants will need to complete an Employment Application (bring copy of current resume), and be prepared for one or more interview(s) ... or apply below!
Star of Hope Mission, Inc. provides a comprehensive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees which include:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Benefits
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- 401(k) plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Competitive Paid Time Off Policy
- 9 Sick days per year
- 11 paid Holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- One meal per day available to staff on duty at no cost
Star of Hope is an equal opportunity employer.
Star of Hope named as one of the best places to work in Houston. Read more>>>