Job Summary: Night Staff are responsible for the safety and security of the facility. Night Staff make rounds to ensure the safety of staff, clients and Star of Hope property.
- Monitor clients/guests entering and exiting the facility and search the bags. Will make a minimum of 6 rounds inside and outside the facilities to ensure that all clients/guests are in compliance with Star of Hope polices.
- Will complete a computerized report as well as incident reports, work orders to the Night Staff Manger, managers and directors on a nightly basis.
- Check facility grounds, building, offices, gates and vehicles to ensure all are locked to prevent trespassing and damage to Star of Hope property.
- Administer breath test to clients/guests suspected of being under the influence.
- Will make minimum of 6 rounds in an 8 hour shift.
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist the Guest Services Department in doing over night guest laundry.
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Skills & Experience: A minimum of one (1) year in security or a security related field. A military background is acceptable in lieu of security experience. CPR, Safety and First Aid training preferred. Basic computer skill and working knowledge of MS Outlook and the ability to work well with co-workers and people from diverse backgrounds.