Job Summary: The Human Resources Administrative Coordinator is responsible for providing primary administrative support for the VP of HR and Operations Support and Human Resources Manager to ensure excellence and integrity.
- Serve as primary administrative support for the VP of HR and Operations Support & Human Resources Manager including management of correspondence, files, applications, reports and minutes of meetings.
- Assists in undertaking various projects and essential data for review, analysis and decision by VP of HR and Operations Support.
- Coordinates 90 Day and Annual Performance Appraisals.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by the HR Manager.
- Assist with employee file set-up and maintenance.
- Coordinate special events and programs as assigned by the HR Manager.
- Coordinate and participate in training as assigned.
- Prepare invoices for accounts payable.
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in general administration office duties as necessary (such as receptionist, minutes of meetings, filing, etc.).
- Participate in Ministry and prayer activities, as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Skills & Experience: Two years’ experience in a Human Resources Department with three years administrative support experience. Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Multi-line phone and Office equipment experience. Minimum 40 wpm typing skill.
Be able to work respectfully, professionally and in a Christ-like manner with everyone, able to maintain required client/staff boundaries and possess a willingness to serve the Lord in a ministry that deals with homeless men, women and children.