Careers at Star of Hope Mission
Welcome to Star of Hope Mission’s employment page. Star of Hope is a ministry dedicated to transforming the lives of Houston’s homeless since 1907. Click on the links below to view our current openings and complete an online application.
Star of Hope Mission, Inc. provides a comprehensive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees which include:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Benefits
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- 401(k) plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Competitive Paid Time Off Policy
- 9 Sick days per year
- 11 paid Holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- One meal per day available to staff on duty at no cost
Star of Hope is an equal opportunity employer.
Star of Hope Employees
Do you wonder what it would be like to work at Star of Hope? Employees speak about their careers, what brought them to Star of Hope and what they find rewarding about their jobs.
learn more about Star of Hope employees