Job Summary: The Application Support Analyst is to deliver support to end users in the organization through the effective and efficient administration of the Star of Hope’s Homeless Management Information System to fulfill mission objectives.
- Ensure the Star of Hope HMIS system meets the established performance and quality assurance benchmarks.
- Work with program leadership and senior management to ensure the HMIS system is meeting daily business and operational needs.
- Process incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues with HMIS application.
- Manage a training program for advanced users, new staff and ongoing training of existing staff.
- Administer, track and communicate system changes for workflow or program change requests.
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in Ministry and prayer activities, as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills & Experience: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Management Information Systems or 3 years relevant work experience in an enterprise environment, within the past 5 years.
Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate technical knowledge in simple non-technical language to staff members. Strong and proven experience in solving business problems in novel, complex environments is needed.
Be able to work respectfully, professionally and in a Christ-like manner with everyone, able to maintain required client/staff boundaries and possess a willingness to serve the Lord in a ministry that deals with homeless men, women and children.