Connect with Star of Hope
Equip a Child for a Week of Camp Fun!
Please help give homeless children everything they need to experience a life-changing week at camp!
Donations are needed by July 15th.
Children who don’t have homes lack the basic supplies for summer camp. You can help! If you donate any of the items listed below, please mark them “Camp Needs” and drop them off by July 15th at the Transitional Living Center for Women & Families at 6801 Ardmore.
Contact information, maps and directions
- Children’s and Teen’s Bibles (large font)
- Insect repellent and sunscreen
- Individual soap bars
- Shampoo and conditioner (large bottles)
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Hand and body lotion
- Medicine and first aid supplies (cold and hot packs, topical ointments, band-aids, ace bandages, tweezers, sterile gloves, thermometers, over-the-counter fever and allergy medicines, Calamine or Caladryl lotion, rubbing alcohol, peroxide, sunburn remedy, etc.)
- Large fabric laundry bags
- Large duffel bags with straps
What did kids do at camp last year? Watch the video!